Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 161888 times)

November 25, 2017, 11:52:38 PM
Reply #2460

MmmblueBernard

I thought the cease and desist letter from Watford’s lawyers kiboshed the Silva pursuit?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 25, 2017, 11:58:58 PM
Reply #2461

Macca77

I thought the cease and desist letter from Watford’s lawyers kiboshed the Silva pursuit?

Watford have actively been looking for his replacement.

November 26, 2017, 12:55:51 AM
Reply #2462

hill135

Boss shortlist Fahrad

November 26, 2017, 01:49:32 AM
Reply #2463

therealdunc

Just been told that the O'Neill stuff is bollocks, Silva is still number one of the list, we're gonna have one more go to try and get him, Moshiri was prepared to wait until the summer to get him and leave Unsworth in  charge but thats out of the window now, basically gonna tell Silva's representatives that its now or never in the hope he will tell Watford he wants to leave, failing that it will be Dyche who is extremely keen to speak to us, nobody else on the list.

What is your source?
I’m told differently aka Dyche by someone who works for the club.
Moshiri has never been interested in Dyche
Blue

November 26, 2017, 01:57:21 AM
Reply #2464

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
What is your source?
I’m told differently aka Dyche by someone who works for the club.
Moshiri has never been interested in Dyche

Yeah but you're the resident WUM so......😉
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 26, 2017, 02:23:32 AM
Reply #2465

therealdunc

Yeah but you're the resident WUM so......😉

Better to be honest and deal in facts than feelings and opinions
Blue

November 26, 2017, 02:34:33 AM
Reply #2466

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Better to be honest and deal in facts than feelings and opinions

So why don't you do it then?

November 26, 2017, 02:36:46 AM
Reply #2467

Sixx1402

We can't get Silva, they aren't going to allow us to speak to him no matter what we offer.

I read somewhere that even if he walks they won't release him out of his contract so what is the point?

All seems very amateur to me but I'll be honest I really don't know what the answer is, I'd probably have to go for dyche out of the realistic candidates but I wouldn't really want to, shit situation this is
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

November 26, 2017, 02:39:53 AM
Reply #2468

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
We can't get Silva, they aren't going to allow us to speak to him no matter what we offer.

I read somewhere that even if he walks they won't release him out of his contract so what is the point?

All seems very amateur to me but I'll be honest I really don't know what the answer is, I'd probably have to go for dyche out of the realistic candidates but I wouldn't really want to, shit situation this is

The thing is what we read in the papers/online etc and the reality are two different things. If he did walk there will always be a legal way around anything that Watford try to do to prevent him taking up the role. Not saying it's going to happen but I don't believe all that gardening leave stuff. Watford are due some managerial karma anyway

November 26, 2017, 02:44:58 AM
Reply #2469

therealdunc

. Not saying it's going to happen but I don't believe all that gardening leave stuff. Watford are due some managerial karma anyway

lolol lolol lolol

You may not believe in gardening leave but that doesn’t make it any less real nor less legally bounding.

Without Watford’s good will or a major breakdown in the relationship with Silva, he isn’t coming to Everton.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 02:46:24 AM by therealdunc »
Blue

November 26, 2017, 02:50:11 AM
Reply #2470

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
lolol lolol lolol

You may not believe in gardening leave but that doesn’t make it any less real nor less legally bounding.

Without Watford’s good will or a major breakdown in the relationship with Silva, he isn’t coming to Everton.

unless he has it written into his contract then it's not enforceable and even if it was it becomes null and void as soon as they appoint a new manager. Also, as he only has 18 months left on his contract it would be minimal time allowed anyway. When I mean I don't believe it, I mean that it's far more effort for Watford to do that than is worth. I personally don't think he's coming either.

November 26, 2017, 02:50:49 AM
Reply #2471

everton1952

We missed out on Pardew. WBA swooped as soon as they sacked Pulis. Now there is a well run club. Moshiri out out out. Hee Hee.

November 26, 2017, 02:51:06 AM
Reply #2472

TheTone

great result that for Watford

Oh how I long for the days when we won 3 nil up there

November 26, 2017, 03:10:49 AM
Reply #2473

plumber

So now we are waiting for the final "no" from Watford and then we'll be trying to get Dyche for 5 weeks. Maybe in that time we will even conceive plan C.  :thumbsup:

November 26, 2017, 03:16:33 AM
Reply #2474

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
So now we are waiting for the final "no" from Watford and then we'll be trying to get Dyche for 5 weeks. Maybe in that time we will even conceive plan C.  :thumbsup:

Dyche has a release clause. Do it would only take a month to get him 😉