Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 122673 times)

November 27, 2017, 10:15:38 PM
Reply #2760

Alanvideo

First line is Dorothy Parker, second (the horror..) is Conrad and I threw in an Oscar Wilde one later (in the gutter, looking at the stars).

Feeling like only great writers can express the full tragedy of this day.
................hmm , I thought it was from Macbeth originally but I was trying to allude to Craig Shakespeare as well .
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 27, 2017, 10:17:51 PM
Reply #2761

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
................hmm , I thought it was from Macbeth originally but I was trying to allude to Craig Shakespeare as well .

A donkey, a donkey!

My school of science for a donkey!

?

November 27, 2017, 10:18:59 PM
Reply #2762

Faceatthefence

A donkey, a donkey!

My school of science for a donkey!

?
A wonkey donkey at that!
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 27, 2017, 10:19:00 PM
Reply #2763

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Actually if he tried to get us a bit like when he had Anelka, or Okocha and Djorkaeff etc then it wouldn’t be completely terrible.

He’s drifted from that some what recently it seems.

November 27, 2017, 10:22:09 PM
Reply #2764

montanatoffeefan

First line is Dorothy Parker, second (the horror..) is Conrad and I threw in an Oscar Wilde one later (in the gutter, looking at the stars).

Feeling like only great writers can express the full tragedy of this day.

The news that we are going to hire Sam Alarydyce had me thinking of Malcom Lowry's 'This is a dingy way to die'
Everton forever.

November 27, 2017, 10:22:14 PM
Reply #2765

blue slug

No one really wants lard face Sam in but I think we need sorting big time and he’ll do that in the short term

November 27, 2017, 10:27:27 PM
Reply #2766

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
The thing that annoys me about this Allardyce appointment (as I believe it is 100% gonna happen) is it sounds like a shitty compromise between BK and Moshiri.
BK wants Dyche (who I think is the right man), Moshiri wants some fuckin trophy bride manager that he can show off to all of his mates. So they've settled on Allardyce because he gives us the stability that BK wants, but isn't long term like Dyche, so Moshiri can fuck him off as soon as one his sparkly media darling managers is available.

It's going to be a rough few years :(
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:30:05 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 27, 2017, 10:28:24 PM
Reply #2767

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He is not going to be able to play long ball tactics for the next 6 weeks at least. He will make us organized better defensively and at least we will be in games. I am not a fan but literally any figure head is better than none right now.

Will be the easiest job of his life keeping us up with a huge payout at the end. Easiest $5M he will ever make.

Can't wait for the March/April shouts of this will be our biggest Summer ever.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 27, 2017, 10:29:23 PM
Reply #2768

GrantyBoy78

How is anyone surprised by this appointment? Have you been watching a different team this season?

November 27, 2017, 10:30:02 PM
Reply #2769

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The thing that annoys me about this Allardyce appointment (as I believe it is 100% gonna happen) is it sounds like a shitty compromise between BK and Moshiri.
BK wants Dyche (who I think is the right man), Moshiri wants some fuckin trophy bride manager that he can show off to all of his mates. So they've settled on Allardyce because he gives us the stability that BK wants, but isn't long term like Dyche, so Moshiri can fuck him as soon as one his sparkly media darling managers is available.

It's going to be a rough few years :(

And in all fairness, it's time Moshiri gets rid of the rest and takes proper control with his own decision. This being nice to Bill thing has to end.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 27, 2017, 10:32:36 PM
Reply #2770

D15TIN

If it's a short term appointment im fine with it - I heard he wanted a longer contract though initially and that's why it broke down, that worries me.

November 27, 2017, 10:34:26 PM
Reply #2771

Macca77

18 month contract apparently

November 27, 2017, 10:35:49 PM
Reply #2772

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
And in all fairness, it's time Moshiri gets rid of the rest and takes proper control with his own decision. This being nice to Bill thing has to end.

Ye i do tend to agree with that, it's looking a bit toxic from the outside.
However, I hope Moshiri takes a few things from BK. Moshiri's pursuit of Silva was something that BK would never have done and could still prove detrimental , there was a gentlemanly conduct that BK portayed and he would have known from day 1 that Silva was unattainable and moved on. Moshiri might need to get it in his head that money doesn't always talk in football, not as quick as you'd want it to anyway (ie Sigurdsson)

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:37:03 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 27, 2017, 10:39:59 PM
Reply #2773

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Sigurdsson and Pickford’s productivity to shoot up!

If Keane wasn’t injured he’d have done a job up front.

November 27, 2017, 10:40:46 PM
Reply #2774

Lazarou

18 month contract apparently

He's got us by the balls, he would be foolish not to go for that.

Held to ransom by Sam Allardyce, heady days.