January 19, 2018, 05:48:16 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 19227 times)

November 28, 2017, 05:23:31 PM
Reply #300

Lxxx

He'll take them all out for a curry and a few beers first, for bonding and team morale.

deCoubertin

November 28, 2017, 05:35:14 PM
Reply #301

Mayor Farnum

Has a new manager ever been boo'd when introduced to the fans?

No but if ever there was a group of fans stupid enough to do it........

November 28, 2017, 05:42:08 PM
Reply #302

Tinga

Imagine telling us this story in the summer or when Moshiri came in.  lolol What the hell has happened?

November 28, 2017, 05:42:54 PM
Reply #303

Mayor Farnum

Stats floating about that heís lost the majority of his first games in his last two appointments. 8 in 11 in one place!

That's probably an indication as to the jobs he gets offered. Any stats as to where clubs are when he takes over and where they are when he leaves?

November 28, 2017, 05:44:46 PM
Reply #304

Mayor Farnum

So basically Walsh is just hiring all of his mates

It's the oldest tradition in football.

November 28, 2017, 05:48:17 PM
Reply #305

Lazarou

Imagine telling us this story in the summer or when Moshiri came in.  lolol What the hell has happened?

Never would have believed any of it six months ago, shows how quick football can change for better or for worse.

November 28, 2017, 05:48:39 PM
Reply #306

therealdunc

I'm not an Allardyce fan but I think he will sort us out. And by God we need sorting out.

It will please me greatly that his appointment will piss off a lot of our fans. Those that are still in total denial and delusion about where we sit in the football pyramid. The same ones that boo our own players and probably our new manager. The same ones crying to sack Koeman after five games after he led us into Europe following the Martinez car crash. And I'm really hoping they all just F off for good and 'support' someone else. Fed up of reading this sentimental bullshit on here. We think we are special. So does every fan of their club.

Best post I have read on this forum for years
Blue

November 28, 2017, 05:51:24 PM
Reply #307

therealdunc

Update from my source, Rooney is made up with Big Sam coming and has made contact.

If that is a call or text I donít know but itís great to see the players getting behind the new manager, if only some of the fans could grasp reality and realise some of the mud thrown at Allerdyce by the London media isnít true.

Blue

November 28, 2017, 05:52:12 PM
Reply #308

Waltzer

I'm disliking P.E. Teacher Walsh more with each passing day, and Moshiri too.

I've got a weird, unexplainable feeling that I'm going to like Allardyce a lot more than those two, however.

I've got blind hope that he's going to organise us, which we desperately need, and that players are going to respond well to him, because he's more gregarious than Koeman, and has more stature in the game than Unsworth, and that our flair players are going to feel able to perform with a more solid base behind them.

Probably all denial on my part, though, and we'll end up playing even shitter football than we have been up until now, and getting relegated by March.

Im with you on this. I was hoping my scepticism would be wrong about Moshiri but im still to be proven wrong. I really dislike Walsh and dont think he should be at the club, hes done nothing and is living off of apparent past glories. People go on about him getting x,y and z in but was he really the sole factor in highlighting and recruiting these, I dont know?

And Allardyce hasn't exactly got big boots to fill, were almost at an all time low, even for Everton standards, so any impact should be good.

November 28, 2017, 05:57:09 PM
Reply #309

Lxxx

We're finishing 7th under this fella this season. Overtaking the frontrunners for this position like Watford and Burnley.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 06:01:23 PM by Lxxx »

November 28, 2017, 06:15:27 PM
Reply #310

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours that there's an evening training session tonight doing the rounds
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 28, 2017, 06:16:45 PM
Reply #311

Tofifee

i despise Fat Sam, and all the bullsh*t that goes with him
BUT
I despise the mess we are in now even more, and if its gonna be Sam, then appoint him, get it done and lets get bloody on with it!

And to think, a few years back people thought we should be going for Jose when we got RK....
The delusion of the fans of this club never ceases to amaze

If its Sam, its Sam, so be it, get on with it and best of luck Sam......you cnut!

November 28, 2017, 06:18:13 PM
Reply #312

Lincs Toffee

Rumours that there's an evening training session tonight doing the rounds
Apparently Sam is in Dubai isn't he?...so cant see much of a change for the first few games if it is actually him coming in, unless he is Skyping everyone tonight on a big screen at the training ground!!
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

November 28, 2017, 06:19:12 PM
Reply #313

Mayor Farnum

Can we have a rule on here that swear words should be spelt properly or not used at all?

November 28, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
Reply #314

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Sam is in Dubai isn't he?...so cant see much of a change for the first few games if it is actually him coming in, unless he is Skyping everyone tonight on a big screen at the training ground!!

I'm thinking of him managing via that big fuck off screen in the corner of the stadium via skype in his armchair in Dubai.

The dream of every fan that is :)
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin