January 17, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v West Brom
« Last post by blargins on 11 seconds ago »
I don't know what you were talking about, @blargins, the subs are clearly listed ;)

It's a shame you an't edit my post though :)

Even if we put that entire team out, we'd still probably struggle to score lol
The Everton Forum / Re: Theo Walcott
« Last post by eugene on 1 minute ago »
So...........................................has he signed yet
Ffs don’t ask that mate got a smart arse IT guy on here will direct you to GOOGLE however just read that Cenk has said he has,
« Last post by Mick 1995 on 3 minutes ago »
Totally agree that tactically we are a mess, but have to agree to disagree re:squad quality over 15 years. That’s a long time to go back to say ‘Ey we were worse then?’ Madness to me that.

it all depends on the word ages though doesn't it?

I said it's not the worst squad we've had in ages. I stand by that.
It just seems we differ as to what an age is  :thumbsup:
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v West Brom
« Last post by Escla on 4 minutes ago »
I don't know what you were talking about, @blargins, the subs are clearly listed ;)

As Blargs is quite fond of responding on my behalf, let me respond to his, my guess is that he means we would win 9-0 if we put all 18 in the side, so who would you have on the bench 😀
« Last post by dax78 on 5 minutes ago »
So........................... ................has he signed yet
Flanno. Oh dear, oh dear

Grabbed her by the throat, slammed her against a wall, kicked her twice whilst she was laying on the ground, Kopite behaviour at its best !
We've carried a number of players all season. This season is a write off. A top 10 finish is the best we can hope for and the only reason I'm confident we're staying up is because there are about 6 or 7 teams who are even worse than us. Now is surely the time to give players like Sandro a go? 14 goals in La Liga last season for a struggling Malaga team. Are we saying if a new signing doesn't work in the first 5-6 games, then they're not good enough, end of discussion?
« Last post by brap2 on 18 minutes ago »
I dont think 15-20 years is ages.
I don't think this is the worst squad we have had either side of that time period.
I think you are confusing managers initiating shit football with players being shit.

There is not a squad in world football that would do well if they took to the field with the instructions these guys seem to be getting given.
It was criminal not to bring a striker in during the summer yeah. The left back position needs sorting out as well.
but those things do not make this a bad squad.

Totally agree that tactically we are a mess, but have to agree to disagree re:squad quality over 15 years. That’s a long time to go back to say ‘Ey we were worse then?’ Madness to me that.
The Everton Forum / Re: What team would you pick
« Last post by themilkycoffees on 22 minutes ago »
If everyone was fit...I'd go

Pickford

Coleman
Holgate
Keane
Baines

Gueye
McCarthy
Sigurdsson
Vlasic
Lookman

Tosun

He may be able to eventually adapt, but how would that work? We're too shit to carry him as a passenger for a whole season in the hope he'll come good. No-one is likely to take him on loan either based on his performances so far. And you can't acclimatise just by attending trainings and playing for the U23s. (Not to mention how he'd feel about it.)

Can anyone really see a realistic way out?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10