December 15, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

Author Topic: Bradley Lowery charity match announced  (Read 1361 times)

August 03, 2017, 03:11:50 PM
Reply #15

Bally

Administrator
Well just so you all know, after a conversation I had last night, Katie Price was requested to do this by Bradley's mum Gemma. Gemma asked her because Katie price contacted her privately after all the twitter trolls started on Bradley and provided much needed support, all people involved have been happy to get involved there are no fees been taken.
It's the roll I way

deCoubertin

August 03, 2017, 03:13:37 PM
Reply #16

Macca77

Well just so you all know, after a conversation I had last night, Katie Price was requested to do this by Bradley's mum Gemma. Gemma asked her because Katie price contacted her privately after all the twitter trolls started on Bradley and provided much needed support, all people involved have been happy to get involved there are no fees been taken.

Nice one

Plus Katie Price has millions of followers on social media which will help get the message out there as well.

August 03, 2017, 03:45:13 PM
Reply #17

Lincs Toffee

Fair play to her on that, as much as she has here faults and cringe factor she still has a heart.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

August 03, 2017, 04:45:27 PM
Reply #18

Macca77

So is the whole ground open for this?

August 03, 2017, 04:46:18 PM
Reply #19

Logie Bear 247

Hi Guys, Newbie here. Phoned Goodison yesterday , regarding tickets, they informed me that only the Family enclosure and Main stand are open at present for this charity match, they will open more parts of the ground if demand is met. I thought this match would sell more tickets

August 03, 2017, 05:04:23 PM
Reply #20

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Just logged on to check for tickets for this and its already almost sold out

Unless im seeing it wrong, is the whole ground open for it?

Think just family enclosure is open
I have to return some videotapes.

August 03, 2017, 05:06:39 PM
Reply #21

Tony Clifton

Hi Guys, Newbie here. Phoned Goodison yesterday , regarding tickets, they informed me that only the Family enclosure and Main stand are open at present for this charity match, they will open more parts of the ground if demand is met. I thought this match would sell more tickets

It will sell more - the encloure tickets are pretty much all gone and there isn't much left in the main stand.