November 22, 2017, 03:32:53 AM

Author Topic: not an easy question to ask..  (Read 4403 times)

Offline blargins

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
Re: not an easy question to ask..
« on: September 25, 2017, 09:39:13 PM »
I have always and will always see Evertonians as a good and nice extended family.
If I see someone wearing our jersey I always chat with them.
I have not had any trouble in UK, but at the Brann - Everton match back in 2007 I had a really disapointing and quite shocking  experience.
Was abused and threatned with a good old beat up by some fellow blues. My friend who was with me was shocked and scared for days after the incident.
Im just saying this because as others have mentioned there are some dickheads even amongst our fans.

I'm the same. I was in Disney a few years back and saw this dude in an Everton shirt, went up to him and shook his hand. And for me who's an introvert and hates crowds is a big deal. I guess it's so rare to see the jersey over here, unlike Man U or Arsenal which seem to be everywhere. I wouldn't bother if I was a supporter of those clubs as it's so common. I recently gave away a home shirt to the victims of hurricane Harvey amongst other clothes I had. Hopefully it will make a new supporter :)
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team