14 (21.5%)
Besic (Sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
0 (0%)
Osman (Sub)
1 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Newcastle v Everton  (Read 26356 times)

December 27, 2015, 01:41:47 AM
Reply #300

Cozzie

I've had copious amounts of alcohol, so please allow me to tell you to fuck off with that misery.

Love you though la. Just be assed Yano, last minute win at crimbo, sound init.

Don't get me wrong, went ballistic when we scored, I am now going to consume copius amounts of alcohol.

Have a good one Ramster.

December 27, 2015, 01:42:29 AM
Reply #301

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
How shit was their defending for our goal though.

All those blocks then they do that. Fucking knobheads

December 27, 2015, 01:43:56 AM
Reply #302

Tinga

Lxxx, charlatan, left teste and co. will be gutted with that late winner

Ye. I bet they're gutted we won in the last minute.  :wanker:

December 27, 2015, 01:45:37 AM
Reply #303

Mayor Farnum

Clean sheet. I've missed that feeling.

December 27, 2015, 01:52:43 AM
Reply #304

blob

Some very conflicting reports about this game - rangeing from us battering them to us being appalling...

some obviously didn't watch it. everyone who did could see that we battered them :)

only poor finishing made it look respectable from their point of view.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 01:55:04 AM by blob »

December 27, 2015, 01:56:02 AM
Reply #305

Zoolander

Deserved that overall - although for a change we have Howard to thank for some fine keeping that quite literally kept us in it in the second half.
Should have even out of sight by the end of the first half though - need to start taking our chances. Three points is three points though - happy Boxing Day blues

December 27, 2015, 01:58:57 AM
Reply #306

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Fuckkkkk I love you Everton !!!

I have to return some videotapes.

December 27, 2015, 02:04:51 AM
Reply #307

irishtoffee

Is it just me or is the site gone a bit quiet? Are people just a bit fed up with Everton at the moment or what. Match day threads are gone downhill. There used to be more updates during a game. It's a balls on the days you can't watch a game and need the reports!!

December 27, 2015, 02:07:18 AM
Reply #308

bluenuck

Is it just me or is the site gone a bit quiet? Are people just a bit fed up with Everton at the moment or what. Match day threads are gone downhill. There used to be more updates during a game. It's a balls on the days you can't watch a game and need the reports!!

It's boxing day. The holidays. people are with family.

December 27, 2015, 02:09:09 AM
Reply #309

indiantoffee1975

Will take that, thought it was going to go the same way as Norwich and a few other draws, chances missed, but we salvaged it at the death. Could have gone either way in that second half, got that bit of luck in the end.

December 27, 2015, 02:09:15 AM
Reply #310

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So that's what happens when Howard makes an important save. Good on him. Gave us the chance to sneak the win.

Good stuff Tim. You still quite useless tho but good game today.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 27, 2015, 02:09:40 AM
Reply #311

Bluedylan

I think it's a bit quieter than normal yes. The last few games have maybe knocked the stuffing out of a few people. I've certainly felt like that. I'm buzzing with the goal, but normally I'd be running around like a lunatic and I wasn't today.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 27, 2015, 02:10:58 AM
Reply #312

edbootle

It's boxing day. The holidays. people are with family.

Or hungover.
:cheers:

December 27, 2015, 02:13:23 AM
Reply #313

Ari

Don't get me wrong, went ballistic when we scored, I am now going to consume copius amounts of alcohol.

Have a good one Ramster.

I haven't consumed alcohol for several months but i think I'm in for this one... it's a feast!  CLEVERLEY!!!

"The England international Tom Cleverley scored a last minute winner for Everton as they beat Newcastle United at St James' Park today.  0-1 was the final score and Tom scored his first Everton goal!"

December 27, 2015, 02:20:12 AM
Reply #314

Gash

Global Moderator

The last five matchday threads have had 27+ pages so not too bad. Strangely there's always a drop off in posts after a result like today's. A positive result never generates the same level of posts as a defeat.