September 20, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 301249 times)

Offline Brownie

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
  • God created Saturdays for sport and alcohol
Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« on: December 21, 2017, 06:07:53 AM »
How is moving stadium going to help us on the field break the monopoly of us coming 7th, year on year? We are basically already being charged top dollar to watch the monotony/yoyo/merry go round of the Premier League, and yes before you say the SPFL is the same, I know this, but at least tickets for that aren't silly money.

I'm not a super fan or high and mighty, I'm just trying to tell some people what I feel fundamentally is the truth whilst they otherwise prefer to immerse themselves in the clothing of modern day, globalized and comercialized football which treats them like second class citiizens. I like watching Non League Football, so does @Shropshire Blue , so what? You dont. So what?

The valid alternative (which i already mentioned multiple times) outside the Overton Window which your enforcing as its peripherary doesn't favour your desperate desire to move to another stadium we wont fill and will price fans out of so we can become some world famous commercial brand rather than a football club, is to reject all that and redevelop Goodison as displayed in the Football Village and Skemtpon Plans.

But I get it, Evertonians think like businessman now instead of football supporters.

Well added revenue from using the stadium for other events, sponsorship and advertising will bring in more money for a start.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team