October 16, 2019, 07:31:02 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 471960 times)

Offline Mick 1995

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dave Watson
Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« on: February 09, 2018, 03:35:25 PM »
Few kopites in a whats app group I am in saying the shite have had the go ahead to further extend Anfield, taking every opportunity to have a pop at our ground not even getting off the floor yet.

I really would like us to move on this now and at least leak some designs, even if they are 100% bull shit.

I have no doubt it's gonna happen but the wait is annoying me now, just wanna see something.

The fact their fans kicked up a massive stink about ticket price increases for the new main stand and the owners said we can only expand the Annie Road if we put up prices again makes me take any further expansion talk with a pinch of salt.

But theydo have finalised plans and permission to expand. It was literally only the protests that stopped it carrying on.

It's the main reason the "make it bigger than anfield" argument is wrong to me. 1) because Anfield will be adding another 7k at some point and 2) we should build it based on what we need with room for expansion - not just to have the least important bragging rights between the clubs.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:37:07 PM by Mick 1995 »

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team