October 20, 2019, 01:20:46 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 473402 times)

Offline Alanvideo

• Neville Southall
Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« on: July 11, 2019, 02:34:15 AM »
I agree with you 100% here. I just get frustrated when you look at what the site is now, who's interested in  it and how many visitors it currently gets.

Surely anybody wanting to develop the site and bring visitors in is a good thing?

You just say "Don't touch that, restore that, that has to stay, that can go, show me your plans to preserve the history for future generations." And then, a few compromises aside, everyone should win.

It's these fucking kopites who pick up on the fact it's a world heritage site and then without even knowing what it is - try to fuck us with it. Makes my blood boil.
..............yes I agree ,kopites will try anything to derail our plans.
We should remember though that BMD is just a small part of the heritage area. Peel Holdings had a 30 year plan to develop the northern docks but the possibility of a stadium has jump started the whole scheme. UNESCO haven't yet passed any comment on the stadium but no doubt will have their say when the images come into the public domain later this month.
However ,it would be naive to think they haven't already had sight of Meis's plans.   I would hope that when   the planning application goes in there will be broad agreement on most aspects of the stadium.
We are special ,we are Everton.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team