November 23, 2017, 08:54:37 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 8195 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Lookman
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:41:20 PM »
Yeah it's easy to say that though, DCL has also had more of a chance. I've found him a bit lacking, static and short of guile as an AM option. Maybe he can grow into a decent forward, but I don't think he's as potentially influential or able to change the dimension of a game as the other two.
 Agree with you its the idea of Lookman though, but especially with the current squad, he offers something different...a different threat for defenders to worry about. At least until Yala is back anyway.

Yeah i know what you mean, would love him to have a Sterling-esque season as someone said above, just get the feeling Koeman likes the look of him but he hasn't done enough of the reliable stuff.

Definitely got a touch of gold dust about him.

DCL, there's something about him Koeman likes and I think we saw a glimpse in Europe. He's big, strong, good frame and good technically in terms of first touch, lay offs, little bit of tight space dribbling (not like skinning people but retaining possession).

If he develops well think he's going to be a really good number 9.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team