December 18, 2017, 07:03:39 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 63358 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: September 11, 2017, 12:11:08 AM »

i'm not sure Koeman would know how to utilize him and also, what kind of striker will we be able to attract if we're in the bottom 5 come  January? even if we're in the bottom half... we would be so far off from where we where at the start of this season., as i said in the other thread, seems like with Koeman in charge for the season, it will be a wasted season.

Saw from yesterday he had a very difficult time to motivate the players.. how the fuck can you not motivate an everton player.. even Martinez could do that!!!

He got how many goals out Lukaku last year?

Worry about that if it looks anything like happening. We've been shit and still won against the apparently mighty Stoke I've been hearing would all walk into our first 11, drew against City when we should have won if it wasn't for an individual error, and we're into the next round of Europe.

OK I'm not confident for the game against United but every team in the league would likely struggle with our opening games, let's just see what happens when the training wheels come off and these players are used to one another and have a chance to get on the ball a little more.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team