December 15, 2017, 01:11:24 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 62492 times)

Offline arteta4spain

• Gordon West
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: September 11, 2017, 12:30:24 AM »
Im in the untill xmas camp because if we go the whole season we could be in big trouble,,as much as we need a striker its no good if we cant create chances for them to score which seems to be another problem of ours at the mo... last season we we're 5th in the league for chances created and finished 7th,,, i dont see us creating anywhere near as many chances this season and what chances we will create we dont have 25 goals a season striker to put them away,,we could be well and truely fucked come xmas....i hope im wrong
That's the madness of this situation. One signing and this thread and forum could be seeing things differently. But at the same time the striker is the final piece but the midfield is a shit show at the mo. There's too many midfielders. Too many cooks spoil the broth and all that.
I feel Koemans trying to integrate all the players and he's overloaded the middle of the park. I'm sure Spurs were similar a fair few seasons ago where they had a load of midfielders and couldn't get it to work.
I feel Koeman is being reactive than proactive as he's accommodating players to the current situation. He needs to stick with our strongest xi and dictate the play. Put us on the front foot and control the game. Sod all the stupid formation and personnel changes to the team and build a team that knows each other.
We've changed too much and it's hurting us badly. Even if he uses older players  in terms of McCarthy and mirallas. At least these players are familiar to our play. I'd still start with Pickford but the likes of Klaassen and Sandro who have struggled should be in an xi that's completely simpatico with each other. I know there's injuries that prohibit this but we need some stability and structure.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 12:31:31 AM by arteta4spain »

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team