November 22, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57351 times)

Offline Rhys

• Peter Reid
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:44:38 AM »
As opposed to a young Dutch manager who was wooing everyone from Arsenal to Barcelona ,delighting the Premier with his achievements with a limited squad in an unfashionable club .A manager definitely on route to the very top.Look where that got us ! Pray tell me what an Arsenal or Chelsea type job might be then? Could it be Arsenal or even Chelsea ( the league winners )

Firstly koeman is only 4 years younger than ancelotti...

Secondly it wasn't a dig at what ancelotti is capable of. Yes he hasn't got proof he can build a team or develop an average team in to a top one in the past 20 years but clearly if we could get him we would be daft not to.

It was more a point around how we wouldn't even be a consideration for him in my opinion. Even if we threw 10-15m a year he doesn't need an extremely difficult job, he can get one of the best teams in most good leagues where has a very good chance of winning titles and champions leagues. That's what he has done for 20 years so I don't see why he would suddenly set his sights on Europa league qualification hopefuls after all he has achieved.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team