November 20, 2017, 01:58:09 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56614 times)

Offline wepull

• Gordon West
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 02, 2017, 02:53:31 AM »
I am not sure about player's confidence but Koeman is surely scared and has no confidence in himself.

Look at the number of changes which goes on every match. Even after a win we change approx 3-4 players every match and start from the scratch where he is still trying to find out what works and what doesn't and he has no idea about it. No manager in his proper mind would have started with Niasse, he was piss poor with very little technical abilities which were quite evident. He's just trying everything out to please the fans at the same time trying out what he thinks should work.

Our team was seriously poor today, we had Vlasic and Sig wide and no one in the centre who can do anything with the ball just made it difficult to build a decent play in. We just didn't have players who could create something from the centre and having two forwards who like to run just from the top was a poor decision.

From last year when we hit the form, we have lost 1 player i.e. Lukaku and maybe 2 with the injury of Barkley(someone he didn't want); and if he doesn't know what to do with the personnel he bought and we look so clueless on the pitch then he deserves to go and I don't think we should be wasting any time in doing that. Can't go through one more season of being meh overall which would be like 3 out of last 4 seasons(including this one). Everton is just killing the love for football for me.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team