November 23, 2017, 01:37:48 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57746 times)

Offline Sir Stealth

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:53:52 PM »
Unfortunately we're going to wait until we're out of all the important stuff.

We might get something at Brighton in a couple of weeks in the league. We'll then draw with Lyon at home, lose to Arsenal at home, get knocked out of the league cup at Chelsea and then we'll get battered by Lyon in France and he'll get sacked.

Wouldn't be too surprised if this happens, though I'm not overly confident about getting something against Brighton or Lyon😂

All I want is us to be successful and to win regularly to cheer me up!

Winning those 5 would certainly be a start. Just really can't see that happening though. The line up and team set up/formation seems nowhere near settled or working and so many players seem low on confidence and not willing to step it up

Only real positive seems to be Calvert-Lewin and Pickford.Other players have been ok in bits

The confidence of the new signings seems to be shot. Keane, Sandro and Klaassen look like they aren't enjoying their time here at the moment

Schneiderlin, Gana and Williams seem out of sorts. The decline of Baines is becoming more and more noticeable and apart from the young players, the squad feels to be considerably weaker than I thought it was at the start of the season

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team