November 20, 2017, 11:38:18 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56816 times)

Offline Martip

• Tim Cahill
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 02, 2017, 03:03:31 PM »
Wouldn't be too surprised if this happens, though I'm not overly confident about getting something against Brighton or Lyon😂

All I want is us to be successful and to win regularly to cheer me up!

Winning those 5 would certainly be a start. Just really can't see that happening though. The line up and team set up/formation seems nowhere near settled or working and so many players seem low on confidence and not willing to step it up

Only real positive seems to be Calvert-Lewin and Pickford.Other players have been ok in bits

The confidence of the new signings seems to be shot. Keane, Sandro and Klaassen look like they aren't enjoying their time here at the moment

Schneiderlin, Gana and Williams seem out of sorts. The decline of Baines is becoming more and more noticeable and apart from the young players, the squad feels to be considerably weaker than I thought it was at the start of the season
Agree with this mostly however I think some are overating what pickford and dcl have brought to the table. For me they've been average at best but because of how bad we 've been people are jumping on the bandwagon.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team