November 22, 2017, 01:38:53 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57215 times)

Offline Hawkandro

• Gordon West
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 02, 2017, 06:49:04 PM »
Really find Moshiri an absolute oddity if I'm honest. He's improved the club ten fold, don't get me wrong and he was much needed.

Just can't get my head around his way of doing things. All this Jim White stuff is just nonsense.

Can't believe it's this bad this quickly. International breaks haven't even ended yet.

Koeman, Van Gaal, De Boer have all been found out IMO, boring dutch football has been left behind.

I have to agree mate. He has done good stuff for us like wipe the debt out, reinvigorate the stadium, hopefully get the new stadium in place and such, but both statements to White (McCarthy and this one) and that interview he gave have been embarrassing.

These statements need to be better thought out, and they need to be made through the official website. Cringeworthy it all comes out through a fucking Sky Sports News presenter.

The statement itself too is worrying. You can understand he may be trying to ease the pressure on Koeman, as he is his pet project, but it paints us as nothing more than plucky underdogs, which is the tag we were supposed to have shaken off as part of this '3 year plan'.

I can only imagine the 3 year plan has also changed now, from breaking into the Top 4 to signing a FUCKING STRIKER.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team