November 22, 2017, 11:54:45 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57359 times)

Offline formerKHL

• Duncan Ferguson
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 02, 2017, 07:03:12 PM »
Don't get the wrong idea here as I never wanted Koeman in the first place....

breaking the game down yesterday....for me It was probably the best we've played for some time....and again don't get me wrong i'm not saying it was acceptable....but certainly better...

Where have we got to under RK ? We've gone from expecting to beat burnley at home....to hoping we don't get beat by burnley at home....says it all....

However, it could have been very different yesterday if we'd have taken our early chances before they scored...could've/should've been at least 2 up...which shows our deficiencies at the top end of the pitch....

they effectively had 1 decent effort on goal and scored...it happens when your at the bottom end of the league...
my issues with the goal...we dropped in too deep in our own box...(Williams) which played them onside...
schneiderlin effectively run past the man with the ball....instead of standing tall and stopping him coming inside
what was he doing unmarked in our box......?
shows our deficiencies at the other end of the pitch.....

Is it Koemans job to sort this out? on the pitch yes deffinately...should he be sacked right now....i'm not so sure..

why do we need a DoF ? because it's the "in thing" at the moment in football to have one...what do they do ? Christ knows....they were initially introduced to sort out the academies and the development side of the club....now they seem to have progressed to a major role within the club....

do managers like having a DoF..or like working with a DoF ? I haven't met one yet who does...

final point...Unsworth as I've stated previously he cannot take over as he hasn't got his Pro licence which is  a must to manage in the prem...he can take "temporary charge" for a game or so... but not permanent charge ie the rest of the season....

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team