November 24, 2017, 08:50:13 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 58316 times)

Offline formerKHL

• Duncan Ferguson
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 02, 2017, 07:33:02 PM »
I think there's a common belief both have done infinitely better than they have been. Pickford has been average. DCL quite a bit short of average. It's a pretty common opinion on here that they are both a bit special. DCL isn't currently good enough to be playing top flight football

TBF I think most people are giving them both a fair judgement...to say pickford has only been "average"....in a porr side isvery harsh on the lad.....what would you determine to be average then as in my head i'm thinking if he'd been performing above your average we probably wouldn't have lost as many games as we have or conceded as many goals....

Likewise with DCL..he's been thrown in at the deep end....which I quite like to happen....and I personally think he's coming up trumps...a couple of goals will see his performance levels go to the next level again....people say he's missed easy chances...then argue we don't create chances.....I say he'll eventually take those chances as his experience of premiership football grows...

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team