November 22, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57399 times)

Offline gizzblue

• Tommy Lawton
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 15, 2017, 06:00:12 PM »
Because he is far better than the performances-BY THE TEAM -are leading us to believe ,I have no doubt that he is hurting and puzzled by the fact so many signings are not playing to the best of their abilities yet but it will come .The things I love about Mr Moshiri are
1/ He understands football
2/ He understands finances and
3/ He is not going to be a rich oligarch who had little idea but to plough money into his club or a wealthy oil billionaire who has done little but own an oil rich piece of land and treat money like a child
This guy is in it for the long haul and if he wants Koeman you can bet he is right , at least for the time being
Thanks for your reply
 but I've got to disagree on the understands football thing, he seems to be the only one who doesn't ,his team selections alone should show that ,I mean two dm's against weaker teams is rolling over for a belly scratch ,leaving us short up top where we have been short all year .
Lack of ideas lack of unity lack of consistency says it all for me .
Would love to be proved wrong I really would be even on my most optimistic days ...I can't see us beating anyone ...unless it's a scrappy one nil lucky goal .

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team