November 20, 2017, 07:38:27 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56742 times)

Offline Rhys

• Peter Reid
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 20, 2017, 04:45:10 AM »
Lookman changed the match when he came on, someone who ran and commited the defenders. Holgate i'd want in the middle. Kenny didnt play, DCL played but had no full backs to whip crosses in..
Davies didnt play well.
I wanted Rooney or Gana in the middle.

not what i wanted at all. especially with a manager who doesn't know how to utalize his players, stick the youngsters in with a manager who wants to play football, not anti football.

Really don't see why people would be happy to put holgate in the middle yet for any reason other than Williams has been really poor this season and Keane very hit and miss.

Lookman is positive but not actually done that much when he has had minutes, for me impact sub.

DCL shouldn't be starting for us as he isn't good enough yet but due to our lack of options there he is the best option because he can offer pace in behind, compete in the air and hold the ball up to an OK level.

Davies was one of our best players tonight but can still see he is struggling for form.

If you ask united fans about Rooney in centre midfield they'd be telling us to steer well clear, no positional sense and all he has is a Hollywood pass was what they kept saying when lvg kept playing him there.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team