November 19, 2017, 12:57:57 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56194 times)

Offline TrevorSteven

• Tony Cottee
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 20, 2017, 06:53:54 AM »
This is what you get when the club in its whole struggle with identity.

We changed from Moyes to Martinez and let him shape the club, then we changed to Koeman and let him shape the club.

This is major changes and it is ruining the club. We had four of Europes most wanted talents in Stones, Barkley, Deulofeu and Lukaku. Today they are replace with Keane, Klaasen/Sigurdsson/Vlasic/Rooney and DCL.

The club itself needs to find out if we gonna be a long ball team or a possession team - a dominating team or a sit-back team. Everytime we change a manager with such diveristy we gonna end up changing personel so often that the only benefit for the club is that fans needs to buy a new kit.

I would rather listen to bad excuses from Martinez and see some decent moves and fail than to see long balls hoofed to DCL and hundrede of slow no 10's

I cant imagine Koeman surviving this season, but I cant see it gonna make us much better in the long-term either. If we gonna push the top teams we need to adapt an offensive dominating football and right now we have no players for that kind of style. We are becoming dangerously near an appointment of Allardyce, Pulis and those kind of gaffers.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team