November 24, 2017, 12:31:01 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57946 times)

Online Sir Stealth

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 20, 2017, 02:31:09 PM »
He looks like a broken man now, feels like he was unshaven last night to visibly show that the stress has got to him, and now he's talking in interviews about the decision on his future being up to the board. I think he just wants to be sacked and get out of there

There's just no confidence in the team at all and it's affecting some players. Calvert-Lewin has probably been over exposed now, Keane looks a transformed player from his first few performances in blue, Klaassen and Sandro look like nervous wrecks out there.

I think a change will be best for the club as soon as possible. It's just hard to see where the next win will come from. Arsenal on Sunday, Chelsea away in the week, then Leicester away with a new manager probably, Watford at home who are in great form and Lyon away in the mix too, who look a far superior side to us

The fan base seems overwhelmingly in favour of getting rid and I think the board need to act when it's affecting the atmosphere like this
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team