November 23, 2017, 01:48:05 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57767 times)

Online Jimmywhack

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
  • Champagne lifestyle, Lemonade wages
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 20, 2017, 02:41:03 PM »
We need to look at the likes of Spurs, Dortmund and even Lyon last night; they are not afraid to play the kids.

I mean, we do play the kids, I realise that, but Koeman doesn't seem to have cast iron faith in the kids. This is what we need. The youth setup we have, it's pointless if we then go and waste 150-200m on players who do not look suited to the club. We need a manager that will prioritise the delevopment of the kids. Mould the team in their image; fast, fearless.

At present, Pickford looks like the only signing who will be value for money. I still think Keane will come good, maybe Sandro and Klaassen too, and Gylfi showed one or two glimpses last night, but until we sign a target man, Gylfi won't be utilised properly.

I think it is time for Unsworth, or someone similar to be given time to mould the club alongside Walsh, into one that genuinely produces and gives game time to high quality youngsters.

We finished the game last night with a very young side, its all well and good saying play the kids, Dortmund do it, lyon etc but the kids have to be actually good players and its also a lot easier to bring kids into a winning team rather than saying "here ya go lads, get us out of this shit"

We need to be careful with them, if they are good enough they will get game time tho

Simply simply lovely

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team