November 24, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 58332 times)

Offline Bluedylan

• Dixie Dean
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 23, 2017, 04:27:51 PM »
I trust Kenright's judgement in what comes next. Less so with Moshiri who could act as some owners do like at Leicester, Palace, West Ham and others where they run through 8 managers in 7 years and get nowhere doing it. If you believe the trash media, even the Chelsea manager is at risk. Some of the Shite fans are calling for Klopp's head. We got rid of some of the dross last close season, and bought a mixture of good and poor players. Everton are currently awful to watch and I don't know what the answer is, but I don't have to make any decision. All I do is pay my entrance money and hope.

Not sure why you trust Kenwright's judgement when we clung onto Martinez for far, far too long. Moshiri thankfully ended that, and even that was still too late. Still convinced we would've won that semi with Unsy/Royle in charge.

You seem to think this is some kind of moral issue, where you can see the truth and are bravely showing loyalty and commitment, while the rest of us are trigger-happy heathens.

Seriously mate. Wake the fuck up. We are the worst team in the league at the moment. We didn't deserve to beat Stoke or Bournemouth. Palace deserved to beat Chelsea. We've spent over 220m on 'productivity' but we can't defend, can't retain possession, can't score goals and it's getting worse. We've made the worst ever start to a Europa League group by an English team.

People thought yesterday was an improvement, and we had 33% of possession and conceded 30 shots at our goal at home. Many of those shots were clear chances, and it could've been double figures but for Pickford. And that was viewed as an improvement on what came before!!!!

How is any of that remotely acceptable for this club? It's not. So swerve this moral high ground that you appear to have adopted and wake the fuck up. Koeman is performing atrociously and is incredibly lucky not to have been fired weeks ago. Any club with even the slightest bit of ambition or self respect would've acted sooner than this.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team