October 24, 2017, 03:54:38 AM

Author Topic: not an easy question to ask..  (Read 3572 times)

Online SANA_DR0

• Gordon West
not an easy question to ask..
« on: September 25, 2017, 04:10:21 PM »
Being Punjabi (indian) myself, I have had racist comments from Everton fans whilst attending matches, I hav'nt been to Goodison since 2012,
What i've noticed is when i go with English people, i dont get looks or feel out of place, When ive been with Asians, people stare, you can hear snide comments and they act like cunts around you..

Watching the youtube videos of pre match at goodison (the video i posted in the ratings thread) and some of Toffee Tvs pre match videos, I still notice hardly any Asians or Black people attending the ground..

the worst experiences i've had are during the the 2003 season i think it was when we played wolves and we won. Ive got a heavy Black Country accent, I had tickets in the main stand, but for some reason the stewards told us to goto the top and to the back.. where there was standing room only.. I had to speak to a police officer due to the abuse we was getting, who got another steward  to eventually take us to our seats. (missing both our goals!)

Had similar issues taking an ex gf to Goodison, watched Arsneal/Man utd and Blackburn that season..

I really want to go and watch us V Limassol, But i'll be going on my own, Just want to know where would be the nicest place to sit where i wont get aggro (if that still happens. if it doesnt then :D :D )

Dont mean to get anyone annoyed or upset, I havent been to Goodison since 2012. I dont want to be abused supporting/watching my club.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 04:13:17 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team