October 19, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

Author Topic: not an easy question to ask..  (Read 3382 times)

Online Mick 1995

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Kevin Campbell
Re: not an easy question to ask..
« on: September 25, 2017, 04:54:59 PM »
yeah, badly shit and (unfortunately) expected to be honest.

Out of 40 thousand people, the massive majority are going to be sound. But the area is pretty racist and so it's easy to believe that in every block of the ground there will be 1 or 2 cunts and (naturally) these are going to be the only people you hear.

Have you sat in the upper Gwladys? Traditionally that's always been full of the more out-of-town students and more mellow than the LG. (New park end can similarly be considered more mellow)
The 3 stands on Goodison road tend to be full of middle-age & older locals who grew up in an era where everybody was a bellend and so i'd imagine it would be one of the worst places to be.

I appreciate you shouldn't have to make allowances like this (and it's not lost on me that i have just lumoed thousands of people into stereotypes based on where they are from/where they sit) but it is what it is for the time being.

Can't wait for all the people who think that because they don't notice it then it mustn't happen to appear though. But Bally is in this thread now, so you'd be a fucking moron to naysay here.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team