December 18, 2017, 03:36:40 AM

Author Topic: not an easy question to ask..  (Read 4723 times)

Offline indiantoffee1975

• Tommy Lawton
Re: not an easy question to ask..
« on: September 26, 2017, 01:12:35 AM »
As has been mentioned in previous posts sorry to hear about your experiences. This is a small minority of fans which exists at most clubs

In my biased opinion I believe our fans are brilliant and very welcoming.
I come up to Goodison for handful of games each season and will do again this season, touchwood I haven't endured or heard any snide and racist comments. If I did I would report it to the club or a police officer. I sat in all four areas of the ground last season and everyone of those fans be it on the left, right, front or behind made an effort with me and engaging in good conversation and debates surrounding Everton. I even had one lady offer me her lunch and a bags of sweets! Such amazing generosity. I meet up with a season ticket holder friend in the pub after the game with his family and other people. Everyone is friendly. I can't say a bad word about the Everton family.

My advice to you is don't let that experience deter you. Go to Goodison and enjoy watching and supporting your beloved club.
Let us know how it goes.

Stanley park car park is about 10-15 mins walk through the park or sticking to the main road.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 01:20:44 AM by indiantoffee1975 »

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team