November 24, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: It’s not as negative as everybody is thinking  (Read 2742 times)

Online kramer0

• Peter Reid
Re: [News]Koeman: It's not as negative as everybody is thinking
« on: October 01, 2017, 07:01:24 PM »
There's an piece knocking around suggesting Koeman is blaming Steve Walsh for not getting giroud in.

Trying to distance himself from all the blame it seems

That relationship has never worked and it's probably the thing that bothers me most about the club right now. You don't get an overpriced, imbalanced squad like we have when things are going well behind the scenes. I don't want these two in charge of spending any more of the club's money because they've done a horrible job so far.

Koeman's involvement in transfers should be limited to giving a list of the types of players he wants and confirming that he can get along with the players the scouts return. He has no background in talent evaluation, having worked almost exclusively at clubs with some sort of sporting director, and should have no influence on specific targets.

As for Walsh - I'm starting to wonder if he should have even been hired in the first place. We should be getting a lot more from this sort of appointment. Fair enough if Koeman is vetoing all of his targets but I get the feeling there's more to it than that.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team