December 13, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 13596 times)

Offline Evertonian in NC

• Howard Kendall
Re: Should we sack Steve Walsh?
« on: October 02, 2017, 05:25:50 PM »
If you think Koeman knew who Onyekuru, Sandro, Vlasic and Gana were I think you'd be mistaken. It's obvious that Martina, Stek and Schneiderlin were Koeman signings. It's likely that Klaassen was also. Koeman also seemed to have a massive hard-on for Rooney and Sigurdsson. Who knows with the others? Yes, it's guesswork but educated guesswork.

You can go back all last Spring and see evidence of the Rooney hard-on.  Perhaps he's the classic "starfucker" type manager (after all, he was a legend, and no doubt remembers what it was like when he was on the decline, likely thought he was owed deference then too) and has lost the dressing room.

Just a working theory.

I would personally give Walsh some time before I blew his reign up, he obviously had no hand in picking Koeman.  Then again, no idea what @kramer0 is referring to re these rumours, so not dismissing the "clean slate" option, either.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team