October 21, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri backs bumbling Koeman  (Read 3280 times)

Online SANA_DR0

• Gordon West
Re: [News]Moshiri backs bumbling Koeman
« on: October 03, 2017, 04:38:33 AM »
I had been in Koeman's camp until this weekend, he was let down badly by the board with no striker being secured despite him saying for weeks before the window closed we needed one.

To be fair this is my argument for him, he made it quite clear we needed a striker and the board didn't deliver.

Sorry but anyone coming in with this squad isn't going to magically get us scoring a hatfull of goals, we don't have the players.shiri

That being said, the only thing I can't defend is the total lack of ideas we have to even create the chances we don't have the strikers to score...

Technically that didnt happen, Koemans choices 1 and 2 didnt want to come to us, choices 3-5 Koeman didnt want.. Walsh found him strikers, but Koeman didnt want them, then Moshiri came out with, we dont need any more strikers.

I dont know about the CB/LB situation, as nothing was ever mentioned in an interview as to why we didnt buy one..

Koeman revealed that he thought he had secured his ‘option one’ frontman – understood to be Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud – earlier in the summer, only to see the deal fall through.
Koeman said: “I cannot explain why (we didn’t sign a striker). I thought we had our option one in, and I was really disappointed by that.

"You need to understand that you can have option two, option three...and the right price for the right player is something we need to look at as well. Sometimes if you are interested in a player, then you know what they ask for that player is ridiculous.

“To get the first option as a striker in this team would have made the team stronger. Normally, that would have been easier.”

Wish people stop blaming the lack of strikers., ~Koeman chose not to buy other strikers for whatever reason.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team