December 13, 2017, 05:24:03 AM

Author Topic: Optimistic or Pessimistic Blue?  (Read 1768 times)

Offline arteta4spain

• Gordon West
Re: Optimistic or Pessimistic Blue?
« on: October 03, 2017, 04:48:48 AM »
Im a realist.

I can see when patterns develop and know what's around the corner.

I'm done with Koeman because I know his departure is imminent.

We've been shite for all the time I've supported us but never actually been that shite, so it's hard to go ethier way for me.
Even though Moshiri has given Koeman his total support publicly you reckon he's a goner? I don't! Moshiri will hopefully be scrutinising everything Koeman does and seeing if there are improvements. Not just in results but in performances and his man management.
I hope Moshiri has put him on notice and reaffirmed his expectations. I'd hope he's said something along the lines of ,you've got ten games to sort this out. If I was Moshiri I'd be asking what his actual plan is, what is he trying The achieve with all these players. Are they not doing what's been asked of them? Are they confused as to what you want from them?
Moshiri and Kenwright need to assess what Koemans plans are and see if he just needs time to bring it into fruition.
If we were sound in defence and middle of the park and couldn't score then I'd be saying yeah Koemans done well to a certain extent. He's got the basics with what we've got and as we didn't get a striker in that's where we're lacking. However it's all over the park and there's no cohesion or any kind of plan.
It makes you wonder what goes on at Finch Farm.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team