November 18, 2017, 01:40:59 AM

Author Topic: The last time I cared about England  (Read 1395 times)

Online Sir Stealth

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: The last time I cared about England
« on: October 10, 2017, 03:45:04 PM »
Beckham was really inspired in that Greece game

Even before that amazing free kick he was having a stormer and he was playing in a way that I hadn't really seen before, where he just seemed to be everywhere, and everything he was doing was something positive.

It was like he'd taken the responsibility of the team (and country!) on his shoulders and decided that he was getting us to the World Cup even if he had to do it on his own

You don't see that type of passion for the national team nowadays

England look so disjointed and the only bright light really is Harry Kane

Southgate has come out and said that England will play 3 at the back at the World Cup. Classic us!going into the World Cup with a new formation that we haven't tried before with this current group of players and with loads of questions about the personnel

I wonder whether it's because we've got so many bad midfielders that playing 3 centre backs and 2 wing backs means at least we don't have to pick as many of these bad midfielders

Hart

Stones Cahill Jones

Walker.                             Rose

Lallana Dier Alli

Kane Rashford

Is the plan something like this maybe?or do we need to shoehorn Jordan Henderson and Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain into the side to make it even worse

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team