November 21, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

Author Topic: Brighton v Everton  (Read 10836 times)

Offline Jimmywhack

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
  • Champagne lifestyle, Lemonade wages
Re: Brighton v Everton
« on: October 15, 2017, 05:31:00 PM »
I think 4-2-3-1 doesn't give enough support to our full backs because the wide midfielders are left in no man's land. I'd go for a tight 4-4-1-1 and put all the weight on Sigurdsson. He can handle it. He's an excellent player.

I'd pay Lookman/Mirallas on one side and Vlasic the other. Gana to do the hard work in the middle with Davies being more dynamic. DCL up front to start with. Bring Rooney on later if we're struggling to play as a front two and sacrifice Davies I suppose.
I'd go 4141
We are too fragile at the back at the min to not have a dm and also that would help the full backs join in better

Id probably play schneiderlin there as he has better discipline than gueye but he's rapidly running out of time

Vlasic deserves a run so I'd prob play him on the left, gueye and sigurdsson in cm and probably lookman on the right although I'm still not sure on him and an away game he may be better utilised as a sub so really not sure on that one

Dcl up top

Davies can come on for schneiderlin or gueye if we are losing, sigurdsson or whoever is rm if winning

Rooney and Sandro can be utilised as could klaasen from the bench too

Simply simply lovely

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team