November 22, 2017, 03:32:18 AM

Author Topic: Ashley Williams  (Read 6482 times)

Offline Brownie20

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
  • God created Saturdays for sport and alcohol
Re: Ashley Williams
« on: October 12, 2017, 02:24:28 AM »
I can’t remember whether it was the Burnley game or the Ireland game just after either had scored, but the look on his face and in his eyes just resembled that of a man who’s at his lowest. I remember Stones getting abuse from the crowd one game, more than usual, and his confidence went to shit, he just looked like he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him at the time.

Definitely- and the worse thing is that Wales has probably been his sanctuary at the moment and he has been playing well for us. He's only partially at fault hit the goal on Monday - Wayne Hennessy must take his share.There's also allegations that Robbie Brady head butted him off the ball prior to the goal. His reaction to losing the ball may have been a result or not. I feel for him at the moment, I really do. To see the man who has lead my country so well over the past few years reduced to a shell and to see some of the comments about him make me sad. The only thing I am truly critical of him was not staying on the pitch to applaud the fans on Monday.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team