November 23, 2017, 10:56:10 PM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 6808 times)

Offline sirblue57

• Peter Reid
Re: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go
« on: October 16, 2017, 10:10:02 PM »
I am absolutely dumbfounded by our supporters, our club has been in the doldrums for years, a few bright moments, mostly under DM and one with RM since or last trophy. criminally run from the top , and the fans still turn up in numbers, home and away. an what do they get?
a chairman spouting either platitudes or anecdotes, players without a winning mentality or passion, one manager who was deluded beyond belief, and now one who seems to think that we should be happy with a fucking point at Brighton.

and some of us want him given more time...well fuck you, I an fortunate enough to have seen Everton successful, firstly with Moores as chairman and Catterick, and if he didn't deliver he would have gone. the phrase "taxi for.." was synonymous with us for a reason.

we have been starved of success, of style, of hope for to long. if our chairman cannot see this and be strong and decisive, maybe he is not the man we thought he was. it's about time we had a ruthless streak at this club, we have been to nice for to long.

it's not merely demanding success, we need to see actual ambition and progress. nothing like this is coming from Koeman.

time for change.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team