November 18, 2017, 05:22:56 AM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 6448 times)

Offline Redartin

• Peter Reid
  • I just know it's going to be fucking Dyche.
Re: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go
« on: October 18, 2017, 06:00:59 PM »
Just had a look at Ron's record over the last couple of years. Spot the pattern.

In the 2015/16 season at Southampton he went through a twelve match sequence between Nov 15 and Jan 16 where he won just two games, drew one, and lost nine, including getting knocked out of the FA cup at home to C Palace, and getting hammered 6-1 at home by the shite in the League cup. He turned it around and they qualified for Europe.

In the 2016/17 season he went through a similar eleven/ twelve match sequence between Sept and Dec, where he only won two games, and drew, or lost the rest, including a defeat to Norwich in the League cup. He also turned this around and we qualified for Europe.

Already this season, in the last eleven matches, we have only won two. We have not exited any of the cups yet. Do I want him to also turn this around? No I want him out to fuck. Someone else can turn this one, although personally I think our season is fucked already and it is only Oct because we can't do anything about the debacle of transfers til Jan
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team