November 18, 2017, 11:17:31 PM

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 44222 times)

Online Shogun

• Administrator
  • Dixie Dean
  • ohhhhh Vitor Pereira
Re: Who should we go for?
« on: October 23, 2017, 04:41:23 AM »
David Unsworth

He's done an excellent job with the U23s and appears to have the right attitude but the lack of experience is definitely a factor that needs to be taken into consideration. If Koeman can't get these players to gel together then what is there to suggest that David Unsworth can?

Rafa Benitez

Made my feelings on this man clear on many occasions. He hasn't taken over a club and finished higher with them since his Liverpool days. That'll probably change this season but then there's a reason his stock had fallen to such an extent that he ended up at Newcastle in the championship after he relegated them. Negative football and kopite connections. NO

Thomas Tuchel

Seemed to have a few falling outs at Dortmund but seems to be the ideal option on the list. He's young, got a strong record but still plenty to prove. I don't think he's out of our reach but at the same time, it might take a lot of persuading to get him here.

Carlo Ancellotti

Biggest name on the list. It's been a long time since he managed a club in Everton's position and I wonder how well he'd do, really. I think it's a non-starter as Chelsea-Real Madrid-Bayern Munich... Everton is a bit of a change of scene.

David Moyes

Lets bring Phil Neville in as assistant whilst we're at it. Fuck no.

Eddie Howe

There's a bit of the Roberto Martinez's about his style but you can't say he hasn't done an excellent job at Bournemouth and he does have clear identity about the way his team's play. Everton supporter as a kid so you'd imagine he gets what the club is about.

Sam Allardyce

We're Everton. Not Bolton, not Crystal Palace, not Blackburn, not Sunderland. EVERTON.

Marco Silva

Love Silva but I think he does concede a lot of goals and that worries me. Would also doubt his commitment long term if he was in his third job in English football in 12 months.

Roberto Mancini

Not sure how he's doing in Russia but wasn't particularly impressed with him at Inter. Think he's a solid manager but maybe not adventurous enough and seems to get into arguments wherever he goes.

Mikel Arteta

Sorry but no.

Walter Mazzarri

Surprised he did okay with Watford because he was awful at Inter. Not to our standard, I don't think.

Mark Hughes

Stokealona fraud. Cunt.

Chris Coleman

Obviously not.

Duncan Ferguson

Only if he headbutts Klopp on the touchline.

So yeah, I think weighing up what's realistic that Eddie Howe might be the best bet.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team