November 20, 2017, 06:23:28 AM

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 46379 times)

Offline Lxxx

• Neville Southall
Re: Who should we go for?
« on: October 24, 2017, 05:01:33 PM »
yeah true, I wasn't advocating Tuchel, just I was replying to the comment that he'd won nothing in his career.

I actually think Tuchel has done the bare minimum expected really hasn't he with that team?

True. Guiding Dortmund to second isn't really an indicator of greatness but we're not in that market. The next manager will be hired on his interview in my opinion. We're not attractive to tier one managers so the next boss will have to come with a vision of what he wants to build and show the enthusiasm for it to back up his CV.

Martinez totally bamboozled and schmoozed Kenwright until he was creaming without someone to the side of him noticing he was a bit detached from reality and reigned him back in.
Koeman didn't really need to do anything to impress in an interview, Moshiri chased and offered him the role based on his name.

This is a big job paying big money and if it was a similar level in the  corporate world you'd have a selection panel so it wasn't down to just the whim of one man. This is what is needed now. Kenwright, Moshiri, his right hand man and even Walsh need to be involved in this one so we've tried to cover all bases and get four opinions instead of just one.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team