November 20, 2017, 08:20:28 AM

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 46466 times)

Offline GLewis

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Who should we go for?
« on: October 30, 2017, 11:52:28 AM »
Fully agree, but playing devils advocate, people believe, and I'm starting to agree, that no progressive manager like tuchel, silva, etc. are going to want to come here and commit manager suicide with the squad we've assembled. Realistically who can we bring in and who would want to come here? Cause I just don't see an awesome manager wanting to come here right now. So we're left with allardyce or a bit Better than  moyes, Sean Dyche.

We’re only 1 game on in the league from when we sacked Koeman so I wouldn’t have thought a manager would be so short sighted as to think that because we lost that game it’s now not worth coming.

Liverpool play without a proper striker most of the time, for instance, so there are tactical approaches that can be used that are more than just getting by both short and medium term etc.

We do still have potentially solid defenders and solid CMs if used that way so again, that shouldn’t be such an inhibitor.

Need to avoid the panic that because Koeman couldn’t get his points across anymore and Unsy looks very naive, wavering from “this is the right way” to, if it wasn’t a serious situation, amusingly doing all the things that he seemed to suggest wouldn’t happen because he “gets the fans”, that we’ve got no good players in the squad at all.

We do and anyone good, working with the properly will be able to find a way of getting good performances out of them, as that’s what good coaches do.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team