November 22, 2017, 03:32:20 AM

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 49873 times)

Offline Rhys

• Peter Reid
Re: Who should we go for?
« on: October 30, 2017, 04:04:20 PM »
I'm not mate, we started plenty of seasons under moyes in similar fashion. Yes I know it's not just been the results, the performances have been bad and the squad looks disjointed. I'm still confident of a top half finish (even 7th), as long as the squad issues are addressed in January and a good manager is brought in.

Like I say, get Tuchel in, give him some breathing space (Klopp finished 8th in his first season at Liverpool) and he can have a proper go at our main aims next summer.

Southampton finished 8 on 46 points last season, I'm not seeing a team in the league outside the top 6 that I look at and think they will definitely get 50+ points this season. As daft as it may seem right now because how bad we look, it isnt impossible to get towards 50 points as you say with a good manager in, get the players back in form and rectify the problems with a couple of additions in January.

But at the moment we just need to be as solid as we can and get some results to help build the confidence of the players to stop looking as bad as we do.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team