November 22, 2017, 05:21:07 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton Carabao Cup  (Read 10854 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Chelsea v Everton Carabao Cup
« on: October 25, 2017, 08:43:45 PM »
We needed to sack Koeman, and I love David Unsworth and be hopefully we're gonna come good now and win trophies etc

But...

I'm a little worried that fan expectations are a bit too high for this first game in his caretaker reign

We got bummed 5-2 like 3 days ago. We haven't played well at all this season. Almost every player is out of form. We haven't got the system right once this season and we have injuries and suspensions

I'm just not sure he's going to nail the right formation and personnel and have a slick well oiled machine in place tonight after a few sessions in charge, away at the champions where we haven't won inside 90minutes since 1994/95

Just hope the fume-ometer is forgiving tonight. Hopefully it's non existent and we do win!

Mate hes had one press conference and the amount of optimism is unbelievable. Nothing wrong with it but I do think sometimes we set ourselves up for a fall.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team