November 18, 2017, 03:30:45 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 8596 times)

Offline Sixx1402

• Sandy Young
  • Guffstanton
Re: Koeman Sacked
« on: October 23, 2017, 08:39:19 PM »
Wow just seen it, got to say i'm surprised they pulled the trigger but i'm glad they did as we've looked dire

Ok first things first: He's the fall guy but its deffo not all his fault, he didn't get the centre forward he wanted or the other left sided defender he wanted so didn't have all the tools. That must be down to Walsh and/or the board.

But unfortunately even without those we shouldn't have been anywhere near as bad as we've been and that falls on him. I looks like the relentless pursuit of Sig was his call and that was a crazy transfer from start to finish - way too much to pay, after the signing of Rooney is didn't make much sense.

We were crying out for a goal scorer and some pace so why not go after those types instead of Sig. Made absolutely no sense to me at the time and doesn't now obviously.

The new guy will have a problem sorting out a system with this squad as some of these number 10's will have to be left out, you just can't play them all

Marco Silva for me, guy looks class but i doubt he'd leave so soon after joining Watford. I've got to say i've no idea who they'll go for but it will be an interesting few weeks.

Regardless of any of this we need to get back to basics and start getting some points on the board or we are going to really be in the shit
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team