November 18, 2017, 01:38:44 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 15925 times)

Online Shropshire Blue

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Kevin Sheedy
Re: Unsworth
« on: October 27, 2017, 12:04:40 AM »
My heart says it would be great to give Unsy a chance but my head says it's a risk. There are so many parts of a managers job that Unsy probably lacks experience in. My imediate concern would be how would he cope with the upcoming transfer window? Does he, largely, leave it to Steve Walsh, or do the board trust him to identify targets? On the field he will almost certainly make mistakes but overall that doesn't worry me as what he brings on that side probably outweighs the negatives.
How would the fans react if the club took the risk and it didn't work, and when would we decide it wasn't working?
It's all about opinions and I think it's worth the risk. Why? Because if it worked we would have something so rare and precious in modern football. A real Evertonian in charge, someone who knows the club and its culture. It may put back progress on the field for 12 months as mistakes will be made but long term? Just think about it!
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team