November 25, 2017, 11:54:54 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 22255 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Unsworth
« on: November 01, 2017, 07:18:25 AM »
In the couple of days after Koeman's sacking every time I saw the name Unsworth it was followed by 'to steady the ship up to tenth'. Now it seems to be followed by 'to see how he does'.
We haven't got time to waste on auditions.

Certainly not, it's unfair on unsworth and it's fucking dangerously ill-conceived on our part. How many U23 coaches would you be happy taking on for a bit to see what happens? Suck a lemon it ain't happening.

Let him get some chest slapping out of the lads for a few games before we hire the best tactical manager we can, get a process in place for squad recruitment and analysis, and let unsworth go back to quietly building an impressive (U23 coach) reputation, and there may be a more appropriate time to make the step
up.

I'd love it if he did well, I'd also love it if I did well at it, or jimmy the kitman, or Wayne Rooney player manager shagger bevvier,  but it's count chocula fantasy stuff to try crowbar in a local hero like that will fix anything in this rotten side.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 07:20:32 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team