September 16, 2019, 11:32:39 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 59053 times)

Offline Rodenplav64

• David Unsworth
Re: Unsworth
« on: November 20, 2017, 05:09:15 PM »
He's had much less time, got more out of the team than Koeman, who's an experienced manager, used to big squad changes. I think the position he's taken over and with board adding to huge problems, its made the very difficult, near impossible.

I think time will show he's a better manager than most managers we're linked with, Silva, Dyche etc.

I hate saying this but this . Some proper fucking cretins gave Koeman and his shit football a season of excuses and given this that and the other and we will be in the 4 . After 5 games some of the same gobshites are writing off a stand in Manager who has arguably inherited a far worse team than the one Koeman inherited . Well for all those who lauded all our quality signings time to eat shite for the rest of the season because there is no way on earth we are splashing out in the next window . For that reason alone it is better to have someone who knows the club and the players at it and given a few games will turn it round . Big Sam would be counting his 'keep us up bonus' already having got 4 points from the same games as Unsworth .

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team