November 15, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 41989 times)

Offline boothill

• Tommy Lawton
Re: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?
« on: January 05, 2018, 10:57:14 PM »
The club is useless from top to bottom. Honestly, I've got two sons of 16 and 12. Both can't be bothered even watching Everton anymore. The youngest has said he cba watching the game tonight coz we will get smashed. The club will be obsolete in a few more years coz the next generation aren't as hoodwinked as the rest of us. I don't blame Barkley for moving on, he was publicly slated by an incompetent manager that should never of got the job. Everton tho aren't we, born not manufactured, peoples club , we are an embarrassment
you made a point there about your lads not being bothered about going the game, and i think its a valid 1 . When i cant get there i offer my ticket to my lad, he says he cba too, his mates dont want it either. i cant remember seeing many under 21s (approx age) at the game for a while now. Would be interesting to find out how many 21 and under are at the game and what percentage have bought the ticket themselves, because going the match does seem to be losing its buzz for some next generation fans
It is what it is, if I pay money to a business I would at least expect it to be ran accordingly and maybe that way it would filter down onto the pitch that where we are and have been for the last 20+ years isn't acceptable, to me it isn't anyway. You might enjoy the way we sell our best players without replacing them. Also when we do eventually sign players it takes a lot longer than most clubs to get it over the line. How we accept managers being below average for far to long until real damage has been done and then we go and sign a relegation battling manager. We haven't improved since Moyes, we have gone backwards. The clubs a joke

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team