November 22, 2017, 05:15:47 PM

Author Topic: Rooney...  (Read 1824 times)

Offline christiffa25

• Peter Reid
Re: Rooney...
« on: October 31, 2017, 12:12:04 AM »
This is the problem that's plagued Rooney his entire career.

He's on another wavelength to the crap we're serving up this season. I personally believe we'd score more goals if we played him up top with Barkley off him. Someone needs to come in and take the pressure off him.

My biggest worry is far from being Wayne Rooney. He's quality. It's the fact we've spent + of £65million on another 2 number 10s. One who isn't fit to play PL football and one who's a one trick pony with no one to finish his crosses.
This is the problem that's plagued Rooney his entire career.

He's on another wavelength to the crap we're serving up this season. I personally believe we'd score more goals if we played him up top with Barkley off him. Someone needs to come in and take the pressure off him.

My biggest worry is far from being Wayne Rooney. He's quality. It's the fact we've spent + of £65million on another 2 number 10s. One who isn't fit to play PL football and one who's a one trick pony with no one to finish his crosses.

I think your spot on here mate.

Whatever Rooney isnít anymore, in our current predicament heís the best we have available to play as the main striker.

We need Barkley back ASAP !! He makes things happen, he relieves pressure and moves us up the pitch. And regardless of peopleís skewed views on him he creates a lot of chances. And is the only player in our squad that can be anywhere near on the same wavelength as Rooney.

Rooney up top, Barkley no10 for me. Mirallas also has to be playing. For all his faults, he also has goals in him. Thinking about it...heís also an option to play as the main striker!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team