November 25, 2017, 03:55:15 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 4582 times)

Offline Risky

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target
« on: November 02, 2017, 03:28:11 AM »
I don't know the exact stats, but there was something I read a couple of weeks ago which basically suggested that Burnley had just been incredibly lucky to have done as well as they had so far this season.  Along the lines of they'd conceded a ridiculous amount of chances but a unusually low % had resulted in goals I think.

I'd definitely prefer Dyche to Allardyce mainly because Dyche can't yet be judged on anything other than the kind of managerial situation he's been in at Burnley.  I doubt it, but there is a chance that he could adapt his methods to suit what we'd be expecting of him.  With Allardyce though you know exactly what level of horrendous football you'd have to endure.  Also the fact that Allardyce is a massive bellend as opposed to Dyche only being a minor bellend (I've heard him whinging about the lack of credit he gets quite a bit over the last season or so - an Allardyce-esque personality trait for sure).

Would be really disappointed if we didn't have grander ambitions that Dyche though.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team